- For man-made fabrics (for example: microfiber, nylon, polyester, acetate, olefin, and herculon.) “Spot cleaning is recommended using a foam, water-based cleaning agent (mild soap or upholstery cleaner. ) *
- For organic materials (for example: cotton, chenille, denim, linen, wool, silk, rayon, brocade, tapestry, and damask) Spot cleaning is recommended using a mild, water-free solvent, or dry cleaning product.*
* Results may vary. Always test in a hidden area first.
Caring for Your Leather
- Periodically dust your furniture with a clean, dry, soft cloth.
- For stains from soft drink, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, oil, grease, cosmetics, foundation cream: remove the excess liquid from the surface by wiping with a cloth or absorbent paper. With a clean cloth, soaked in a mild solution of water and neutral soap, gently rub the stain from the outside inwards. Do not soak the leather surface and dry immediately with a clean cloth. Do not dry the leather in sunlight or with a hairdryer. Use only water and mild soap.
- Avoid placing your furniture close to heat sources, such as heaters or radiators.
- To maintain the leather’s natural color, avoid exposure to direct sunlight or powerful lamps.
- Caution: The use of non-recommended cleaners could cause irreparable damage the leather, causing cracks and discoloration.
Caring for Your Wood Furniture
- Always protect from heat and moisture. Wipe up spills immediately and always use protective mats or felt backing when placing items directly on wood.
- Dust weekly, with soft, lint-free cloth, wiping the surface in the direction of the wood grain.
- If desired, apply minimal furniture polish to cloth and (not directly) onto wood surface.
Emerald Sleep Systems offers the following limited warranty:
|Mattress Collection||Total Limited Warranty Period|
|Promotional||5 Year Pro-Rated|
|Kenneth Charles||10 Year NPR **|
|Diamond||10 Year NPR **|
|Cool Jewel||10 Year NPR **|
** Non-Prorated Warranty
- All warranty inquiries should be made to the store where the original purchase was made and accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
- All mattresses are considered part of the Promotional Collection unless otherwise noted.
- All Emerald Sleep Systems mattresses meet the federally required fire resistant standard.
- Warranty covers repair or replacement on manufacturer’s defects only.
- Warranty applies to bedding utilized under normal household use and conditions, by the original purchaser.
- Bedding must be maintained in accordance with our care instructions. Any abuse or neglect will void this warranty.
- Warranty does not include commercial, contract, rental trade, institutional or other non-residential use.
- Only body impressions greater than 1½” are considered manufacturing defects for quilted mattresses (Diamond, Kenneth Charles, Promotional), and greater than ¾” for non-quilted mattresses (Cool Jewel).
- Some mattress models may have a zipper cover. The zipper cover is not intended for removal; if the zipper cover is tampered with the warranty may be voided.
Do not bend the mattress. This could damage the innerspring unit. It should only be carried flat or on its side.
Submit a Warranty Claim to Emerald HERE
Wood Products – 1 year
(Bedroom, Dining, Entertainment, Occasional, Home Office, Youth)
Upholstery – As follows
Wood Frame & Frame Spring Unit – 10 years
Recliner Mechanism – 5 years
Electric Recliner Motors – 2 years
Pocketed Coil Seat Springs – 2 years
Upholstery Fabric & Foam – 1 year
Submit a Warranty Claim to Emerald HERE
Thank you for your purchase of Emerald Home Furnishing’s product. We are proud to be an industry leader in both quality and fashion. Our furniture is designed with comfort and durability in mind. We have taken every effort to ensure our product fulfills expectations you may have of quality furniture.
Emerald Outdoor Limited Warranty
Emerald Outdoor provides you, the original purchaser, with furniture that is free from defects in material and workmanship. We take special care in manufacturing our outdoor furniture and use the latest technologies and materials available to provide years of worry free use.
3 Year Residential Warranty
Aluminum and Cast Aluminum Frames against breakage
Outdoor Resin Wicker against breakage
Frame Finishes against bubbling and peeling
Recliner Mechanisms against failure
Extension Table Mechanisms against failure
Teak Table breakage
1 Year Residential Warranty
Cushion Seams and Sling Seams
The following items are NOT covered in this warranty: freight and shipping damage; improper care and maintenance; abuse; freeze damage, cushion water retention times, mildew, normal wear and tear, including fading, vinyl strap and sling stretching; glass breakage; normal wearing of nylon glides; acts of nature; normal aging of teak, including small cracks (crazing) and color changes.
This warranty is in lieu of any implied or expressed warranty. Implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability imposed on the sale of this furniture under State Law, are limited to the stated warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
If your patio furniture fails, and is listed under the coverages, Emerald Outdoor will replace or repair the piece; at our sole discretion.
In the case of discontinued items or fabrics, we will offer you an item of similar appearance and value. Emerald Outdoor will be responsible for freight of replacement or repaired items for a period of (1) one year. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
Outdoor Furniture Care and Maintenance
We recommend regular cleaning of frames and cushions using mild soap and water, a cloth, sponge or a soft bristle brush. Place the frames and cushions outside in the sun to dry. Drying times vary by sun exposure, temperature and humidity.
We use specialized outdoor cushions designed to release water and inhibit dirt from entering the core as much as possible. All cushioned and padded furniture left exposed to rain will dry at varied times. Drying times vary by sun exposure, temperature and humidity. To avoid drying time concerns please use furniture covers to keep your furniture clean and dry.
To avoid mildew spots always keep your furniture and cushions free from accumulated dirt and moisture as much as possible. A diluted bleach, mild dish soap and water solution will remove most mildew issues depending on the severity. To avoid mildew issues, use an aftermarket mildew inhibitor or use furniture covers that keep your furniture clean and dry.
Avoid using solvents, undiluted bleach, or strong janitorial products. They may damage your furniture. We suggest trying cleaning products on a small inconspicuous area to test their effect on your furniture.
Repurposed Teak Table Info, Care & Maintenance
Every teak table’s appearance will appear slightly different than pictured or shown. Packaging affects the color, but it will return to its natural color within a short period depending on its exposure to light and moisture. Being a recycled table, the beauty of the table is in its uniqueness. The defects, plugs, authentic distressing and color variation add to the charm of your table.
Over time the surface can develop small cracks. This is a natural process and will not affect the strength or durability of the teak table. Temperature and humidity changes will affect your tables appearance without any effects on structural integrity.
Left to its natural aging process, your table will soften to a silvery grey. There are products on the market that clean, protect and customize the color of your teak table. Do not leave your table in standing water or grass as this can affect the life of the timber.
Your table is low maintenance, but should be washed periodically to clean the surface of dirt and grime. This will inhibit mildew growth as it breeds on dirt. Black mildew spots may be removed with a mixture of a dilute bleach solution using 1/2 cup of chlorine bleach per gallon of water and mild dish soaps. Be sure to wear gloves and eye protection to avoid injury. A soft bristle brush will be effective in removing dirt and debris. Please rinse your table with fresh water and let air dry. Be sure to wash the area of cleaning to remove bleach water from the area. We do not recommend pressure washing.
The look of your teak table is customizable. There are products in the market place that clean and protect your table from water stains with a water based sealant. Whiteners that lighten, platonizers that slow the silver greying process, and instant grey which creates a soft patina as your table has aged for years.
We discourage the use of teak oil as trapped dirt under the layer of oil will eventually produce mildew spots.
Do not pressure clean your teak tables. Pressure cleaning opens the teaks’ grain allowing dirt to imbed and become mildew spots.
Candle wax can be removed by placing brown paper over wax and pressing with a warm iron. This will melt wax, drawing it out of the wood and onto the paper.
Grease spots are a natural feature of teak and should gradually disappear after being exposed to light. However, should you wish to remove these blemishes, we recommend using a degreasing agent and gently scrubbing with a brush. Rinse off with clean water.
Submit a Warranty Claim to Emerald HERE