- For man-made fabrics (for example: microfiber, nylon, polyester, acetate, olefin, and herculon.) “Spot cleaning is recommended using a foam, water-based cleaning agent (mild soap or upholstery cleaner. ) *
- For organic materials (for example: cotton, chenille, denim, linen, wool, silk, rayon, brocade, tapestry, and damask) Spot cleaning is recommended using a mild, water-free solvent, or dry cleaning product.*
* Results may vary. Always test in a hidden area first.
Caring for Your Leather
- Periodically dust your furniture with a clean, dry, soft cloth.
- For stains from soft drink, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, oil, grease, cosmetics, foundation cream: remove the excess liquid from the surface by wiping with a cloth or absorbent paper. With a clean cloth, soaked in a mild solution of water and neutral soap, gently rub the stain from the outside inwards. Do not soak the leather surface and dry immediately with a clean cloth. Do not dry the leather in sunlight or with a hairdryer. Use only water and mild soap.
- Avoid placing your furniture close to heat sources, such as heaters or radiators.
- To maintain the leather’s natural color, avoid exposure to direct sunlight or powerful lamps.
- Caution: The use of non-recommended cleaners could cause irreparable damage the leather, causing cracks and discoloration.
Caring for Your Wood Furniture
- Always protect from heat and moisture. Wipe up spills immediately and always use protective mats or felt backing when placing items directly on wood.
- Dust weekly, with soft, lint-free cloth, wiping the surface in the direction of the wood grain.
- If desired, apply minimal furniture polish to cloth and (not directly) onto wood surface.
Emerald Sleep Systems offers the following limited warranty:
|Mattress Collection||Total Limited Warranty Period|
|Promotional||5 Year Pro-Rated|
|Kenneth Charles||10 Year NPR **|
|Diamond||10 Year NPR **|
|Cool Jewel||10 Year NPR **|
** Non-Prorated Warranty
- All warranty inquiries should be made to the store where the original purchase was made and accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
- All mattresses are considered part of the Promotional Collection unless otherwise noted.
- All Emerald Sleep Systems mattresses meet the federally required fire resistant standard.
- Warranty covers repair or replacement on manufacturer’s defects only.
- Warranty applies to bedding utilized under normal household use and conditions, by the original purchaser.
- Bedding must be maintained in accordance with our care instructions. Any abuse or neglect will void this warranty.
- Warranty does not include commercial, contract, rental trade, institutional or other non-residential use.
- Only body impressions greater than 1½” are considered manufacturing defects for quilted mattresses (Diamond, Kenneth Charles, Promotional), and greater than ¾” for non-quilted mattresses (Cool Jewel).
- Some mattress models may have a zipper cover. The zipper cover is not intended for removal; if the zipper cover is tampered with the warranty may be voided.
Do not bend the mattress. This could damage the innerspring unit. It should only be carried flat or on its side.
Submit a Warranty Claim to Emerald HERE
Wood Products – 1 year
(Bedroom, Dining, Entertainment, Occasional, Home Office, Youth)
Upholstery – As follows
Wood Frame & Frame Spring Unit – 10 years
Recliner Mechanism – 5 years
Electric Recliner Motors – 2 years
Pocketed Coil Seat Springs – 2 years
Upholstery Fabric & Foam – 1 year
LIMITED TRANSPORTATION COVERAGE:
Concealed Damage: Any damage noted upon unpackaging merchandise, where no damage was already noted on the packaging, reported within seven calendar days is covered at 100%.
Manufacture Defect: Any damage related to the construction of the product, that is reported within 90 calendar days is covered at 100%.
For either type of damage outlined above, reported outside the aforementioned timeframes, Warranty applies to the merchandise only.
Merchandise shipped on the Retailer`s Freight Carrier
Retailer must submit their claim to the carrier for freight reimbursement; Emerald will warranty the merchandise only.
Merchandise shipped on Emerald`s Freight Carrier
Retailer must submit their claim to Emerald within seven calendar days of receipt of the merchandise. A clear proof of delivery notating the damage must be provided. In the case of Concealed Damage, in lieu of the proof of delivery, a photo of the packaging and a photo of the contents is required. Upon receipt of the aforementioned information, Emerald will file a claim with the Freight Carrier for transportation reimbursement. Emerald will warranty both the merchandise and the associated freight charges. If reported after seven calendar days, the freight charges are not warrantied, and Emerald will cover merchandise only.
If Emerald Home determines, in its sole discretion, that the defective product or part is covered by this limited warranty and Retailer is no longer in business, Emerald Home will act as Retailer would under this warranty; provided that Buyer provides all necessary information to Emerald Home, including the original sales receipt for the product or part, a photograph showing the product or part’s defect and a written description of the defect. Additionally, if requested by Emerald Home, Buyer will be obligated to return the product or part to Emerald Home.
THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
WARRANTY APPLIES FROM THE RETAILERS DELIVERY DATE
WARRANTY APPLIES FROM THE CONSUMERS PURCHASE DATE
Submit a Warranty Claim to Emerald HERE
Emerald Outdoor Limited Warranty
3 Year Residential Warranty
- Aluminum and Cast Aluminum Frames against breakage
- Outdoor Resin Wicker against breakage
- Frame Finishes against bubbling and peeling
- Recliner Mechanisms against failure
- Extension Table Mechanisms against failure
- Teak Table breakage
1 Year Residential Warranty
- Cushion Seams and Sling Seams
- Rust on Powder Coated Steel
Outdoor Furniture Care and Maintenance
Repurposed Teak Table Info, Care & Maintenance