Welcome to Emerald Home Furnishings, one of the Northwest’s leading suppliers of fine wood furniture and accessories. Starting over 50 years ago as a regional distributor of domestic bed frames and accessory items, Emerald has transitioned to a whole home furniture supplier to home furniture retailers nationwide.
Emerald Home has:
- Over 200,000 SF warehouse/manufacturing/showroom operation in Tacoma, WA.
- Showroom facilities in Highpoint, North Carolina and New Albany, Mississippi.
- Warehouse and QC operations in Shanghai, China and Malaysia.
- Sales representatives supporting global business.
- Delivery fleet operations that provide daily service in 11 western states.
- A growing customer base centered in the western US that stretches to the East Coast and into Canada.
- An exciting, challenging, family friendly atmosphere emphasizing a philosophy of ‘quality first’ and maintaining great customer/vendor relationships.
- Sales growth of over 50% since 2003 that has driven our employee base to over 100 associates and our sales to over $70 million (FY 2007).
If you have:
- A great attitude and a positive work ethic.
- A commitment to quality performance and personal growth.
- A friendly, fun loving personality.
- A drive to be the best employee and contribute to a team focused on success for our customers and Emerald Home.
Then we would like to hear from you!!
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emerald Home Offers:
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid sick leave.
- Company paid medical, dental and life insurance.
- Short term and long term disability, vision, and optional life insurance available.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Employee purchase plan.
- Quarterly company sponsored events for employees and their families.
- 401k plan with generous company match.
- Growth opportunities in accounting, assembly, credit, customer service, marketing, manufacturing, purchasing, transportation, and warehousing.
Emerald Home Furnishings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status.